OC’s business community celebrated the 13th annual CFO of the Year Awards, hosted by the Business Journal Thursday evening at Hotel Irvine.
Awards go to chief financial officers for exemplary performance in the preceding fiscal year in five categories. Murray Rudin, managing director of Riordan, Lewis & Haden Equity Partners in Los Angeles, was master of ceremonies.
The five honorees, chosen from 70 nominees, were:
- Jack Hartung of Newport Beach-based restaurant chain Chipotle Mexican Grill for Public Company
- Drew Vollero of Santa Ana-based Allied Universal, a private security firm, for Private Company
- Ronald Cortez of Irvine-based UCI Division of Finance & Administration for Not-For-Profit Company
- Jesse Timmermans of Cerritos-based fashion retailer Revolve Clothing for Rising Star
- Elizabeth Pagliarini of Lake Forest-based Summit Healthcare REIT for Lifetime Achievement
Award winners will be featured in the Feb. 10 print edition of the Business Journal.