January 30, 2020
Registration (all attendees): 5:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
VIP Reception (Sponsors and Nominees only): 5:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Dinner & Program: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Hotel Irvine – 17900 Jamboree Road, Irvine, CA 92614
THE CFO OF THE YEAR AWARDS are presented to area financial professionals for outstanding performance as corporate stewards for the preceding fiscal year. Awards are presented in five categories:
- Outstanding CFO of a Public Co.
- Outstanding CFO of a Private Co.
- Outstanding CFO of a Not-for-Profit Organization
- Rising Star (Nominees for the Rising Star Award are not limited to CFOs; senior-level financial professionals may be considered)
- Lifetime Achievement (open to past CFO Award winners of other categories)
*Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket price includes a one-year subscription to the Orange County Business Journal (*$30 allocated to the subscription). New subscribers only. Current subscribers may gift the subscription to a colleague.
Master of Ceremonies
Congratulations to the 2020 Winners!
Public Company: Jack Hartung, Chipotle Mexican Grill
Private Company: Drew Vollero, Allied Universal
Not-For-Profit Company: Ronald Cortez, UCI Division of Finance & Admin.
Rising Star: Jesse Timmermans, Revolve Clothing
Lifetime Achievement: Elizabeth Pagliarini, Summit Healthcare REIT
Event Sponsored by: