Orange County’s community of business gathered Thursday at Hotel Irvine to celebrate honorees of the Business Journal’s 19th annual Family-Owned Business Awards.
Al Baldwin, chairman of Baldwin & Sons in Newport Beach, delivered the keynote. The home builder was honored for longevity at the event last year.
The 2018 honorees are:
• Far West Industries, a home builder based in Santa Ana, as a small business
• R&B Wire Products, a Santa Ana-based maker of laundry and janitorial transportation equipment, as a midsize business
• SeneGence International Inc., a Foothill Ranch-based skincare and cosmetics firm, for large business
• BakerStone International, a home pizza oven maker in Santa Ana, for Up-and-Coming company
• Hi-Time Wine Cellars, a beverage retailer in Costa Mesa, for longevity
The Business Journal will profile each honoree in the June 25 print edition.