May 11, 2023
Registration (all attendees): 5:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
VIP Reception (Sponsors and Nominees only): 5:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Dinner & Program: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
THE CFO OF THE YEAR AWARDS are presented to area financial professionals for outstanding performance as corporate stewards for the preceding fiscal year. Awards are presented in five categories:
- Outstanding CFO of a Public Co.
- Outstanding CFO of a Private Co.
- Outstanding CFO of a Not-for-Profit Organization
- Rising Star (Nominees for the Rising Star Award are not limited to CFOs)
- Lifetime Achievement (open to past CFO Award winners of other categories)
*Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket price includes a one-year subscription to the Orange County Business Journal (*$30 allocated to the subscription). New subscribers only. Current subscribers may gift the subscription to a colleague.
Master of Ceremonies
Congratulations to the 2023 Winners!
Public Company: Micah Young, Masimo
Private Company: Mike Feher, CathWorks
Not-For-Profit Company: Elizabeth Jensen, Goodwill of Orange County
Rising Star: Grant Reindl, Salas O’Brien
Lifetime Achievement: Tammy Cooper, Technologent