THE CFO OF THE YEAR AWARDS honors financial professionals for outstanding performance as corporate stewards for the preceding fiscal year. Awards are presented in five categories:
- Outstanding CFO of a Public Co.
- Outstanding CFO of a Private Co.
- Outstanding CFO of a Not-for-Profit Organization
- Rising Star (Nominees for the Rising Star Award are not limited to CFOs)
- Lifetime Achievement (open to past CFO Award winners of other categories)
This year, 75 individuals are vying for the five awards. This special section includes bios for each of the nominees and catches up with last year’s winners.
Don’t miss the CFO of the Year Awards on May 11, 2023, at the Irvine Marriott. For more information regarding the event and to purchase tickets, visit: HERE
Thank you to our Sponsors: