On Oct. 7th, the Business Journal hosted the 21st annual Family-Owned Business Awards.
The online program celebrated several OC-based family-owned firms for distinguishing themselves through community contributions and business accomplishments.
Selected from 38 nominees, the five honorees are:
• Apex Golf Carts, a Laguna Hill-based golf cart servicer, for the Small Business category
• IMRI, a technology and engineering solutions provider in Aliso Viejo, for the Midsize Business category
• WKS Restaurant Group, Cypress-based restaurant franchisee, for the Large Business category
• Prudential Overall Supply, a uniform rental service provider in Irvine, for Longevity
• Surf City Still Works, Huntington Beach’s first craft distillery, for Rising Star
The award winners will be featured in the Oct. 19 issue of the Business Journal.
To watch the event, visit www.ocbj.com/bizevents/