November 16, 2023
Registration (all attendees): 5:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
VIP Reception (Sponsors and Nominees only): 5:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Dinner & Program: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
The Orange County Business Journal’s 13th annual GENERAL COUNSEL AWARDS program is designed to recognize the significant role in-house counsels play in the success of businesses within our community. General Counsel Awards are presented in the following categories:
- General Counsel of Public Company
- General Counsel of Privately Held Company
- Specialty Counsel (attorney who focuses in a certain area of law for an organization)
- Rising Star Award (senior-level in-house counsel and recently named GCs)
- In-House Legal Team (2 or more members)
Tickets are non-refundable. *Ticket price includes self-parking and a one-year subscription to the Orange County Business Journal (*$30 allocated to the subscription). New subscribers only. Current subscribers may gift the subscription to a colleague.
Master of Ceremonies
Congratulations to the 2023 Winners!
Public Company: Paul Dechary, Monster Beverage Corporation
Private Company: Jason Weintraub, Jacuzzi Inc.
Specialty Counsel: Ryan Lindsey, Edwards Lifesciences
Rising Star: Christina Whittaker, Alteryx
In-House Legal Team: Hyundai Motor America