OCBJ 2018 CFO of the Year Awards Nomination Form
The Orange County Business Journal is currently accepting nominations for the 11th Annual CFO OF THE YEAR AWARDS. This program is designed to recognize senior financial professionals for their outstanding performance as corporate stewards. Candidates must be chief financial officer (or equivalent) of a business headquartered in Orange County, CA. CFO of the Year Awards are presented in the following five categories:
- Outstanding CFO of a Public Co.
- Outstanding CFO of a Private Co.
- Outstanding CFO of a Not-for-Profit Organization
- Rising Star (Nominees for the Rising Star Award are not limited to CFOs; senior-level financial professionals may be considered)
- Lifetime Achievement (Only open to past CFO Award winners of other categories)
NOMINATION DEADLINE: 12:00 P.M. (PACIFIC TIME) ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2017.
- OBTAIN THE NOMINEE’S CONSENT to participate in this awards program.
- ALL SECTIONS of the nomination form must be completed for consideration by the Selection Committee (complete online).
- UPLOAD a full-color, high-resolution digital head-and-shoulders photo of the nominee
- UPLOAD supporting materials (letters of recommendation, copies of news articles, etc.) or email materials to Jayne Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is optional.
CFO EVENT SPECIAL REPORT & AWARDS DINNER:
- The Orange County Business Journal will publish a special feature with profiles and photos of all nominees in the January 8, 2018 issue.
- Winners will be announced at the 11th annual CFO OF THE YEAR Awards Dinner & Program on Thursday, February 15, 2018 at the Hotel Irvine.