OCBJ Fiscal Year 2016 CFO of the Year Awards Nomination Form
The Orange County Business Journal is currently accepting nominations for the 10th Annual CFO OF THE YEAR AWARDS. This program is designed to recognize senior financial professionals for their outstanding performance as corporate stewards. Candidates must be chief financial officer (or equivalent) of a business headquartered in Orange County, CA.
One award will be presented in each of the following five categories:
• Public Company • Private Company • Not-for-Profit Organization • Rising Star • Lifetime Achievement
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Oct. 13, 2016
- OBTAIN THE NOMINEE’S CONSENT TO PARTICIPATE in this awards program (IMPORTANT: Nominee must undergo an interview with a Selection Committee member.
- Complete the nomination form (below).
- Write a detailed statement documenting the nominee’s (a) accomplishments within his/her organization, (b) contributions to the profession, and (c) contributions to the Orange County community (use this online form or upload file).
- Provide a copy of the nominee’s current resume (see bottom of form for uploading online).
- Submit a four-color, high-resolution head-and-shoulders color photo of the nominee in jpg, png, tif or eps format (upload online or email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
CFO EVENT SUPPLEMENT & AWARDS DINNER:
- The Orange County Business Journal will publish a special supplement featuring profiles and photos of all nominees, along with articles of interest from event sponsors and advertisers, in our Jan. 9, 2017, edition.
- The five (5) award recipients will be announced at the CFO OF THE YEAR Awards Dinner & Program, Wednesday, January 25, 2017