OC 2013 CFO of the Year Awards Nomination Form
The Orange County Business Journal, in association with California Society of CPAs, is currently accepting nominations for the Seventh Annual CFO OF THE YEAR AWARDS. This program is designed to recognize senior financial professionals for their outstanding performance as corporate stewards.
Candidates must be chief financial officer (or equivalent) of a business headquartered in Orange County or Long Beach, Calif.
Awards will be presented for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2013, at an awards dinner on Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2014, at the Hyatt Regency Irvine.
One award will be presented in each of the following five categories:
• Public Company • Private Company • Not-for-Profit Organization • Rising Star • Lifetime Achievement
- OBTAIN THE NOMINEE’S CONSENT TO PARTICIPATE in this awards program (IMPORTANT: Nominee must undergo an interview with a Selection Committee member.
- Complete the nomination form (below).
- Write a detailed statement documenting the nominee’s (a) accomplishments within his/her organization, (b) contributions to the profession, and (c) contributions to the Orange County community (use this online form or upload file).
- Provide a copy of the nominee’s current resume (see bottom of form for uploading online).
- Submit a four-color, high-resolution head-and-shoulders color photo of the nominee in jpg, tif or eps format (upload online or email to email@example.com).
CFO EVENT SUPPLEMENT & AWARDS DINNER:
- The Orange County Business Journal will publish a special supplement featuring profiles and photos of all nominees, along with articles of interest from event sponsors and advertisers, in our Jan. 6, 2014, edition.
- The six (6) award recipients will be announced at the CFO OF THE YEAR Awards Dinner & Program on Jan. 28, 2014, at the Hyatt Regency Irvine.
- All nominees will be sent a congratulatory letter approximately one month prior to the awards dinner with information about the event and how to purchase tickets.