The event recognizes individuals leading their organizations through creating innovating and game-changing results among the OC business community.
Neel Grover, founder and executive chair of Newport Beach-based Indi and a 2019 Innovator of the Year Award winner, delivered the keynote address sharing the speed bumps and successes of his own career.
Selected from 79 nominees, the six honorees were:
- Kenneth J. Chang, MD, executive director of UCI Health Digestive Health Institute in Orange
- Nicolaas Verheem, CEO of Teradek LLC in Irvine
- Tim Nguyen, Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer of MeridianLink in Costa Mesa
- Claude Tellis, CEO of Naturade in Irvine
- Tony Smith, Co-Founder & CEO of Restaurant365 in Irvine
- Phillip Felgner, Director of the UCI Vaccine Research and Development Center and the Protein Microarray Laboratory and Training Facility in Irvine for the Global Impact Award
Registration to attend Orange County Business Journal's upcoming events is available at: https://www.ocbj.com/bizevents/
2021 CFO of the Year Awards - Sept. 28
2021 Women in Business Awards - Oct. 28
2021 General Counsel Awards - Nov. 18