The event, held at the Irvine Marriott, celebrates distinguished OC-based family-owned firms who have made noticeable community contributions and business accomplishments. Igor Olenicoff and his daughter Natalia Ostensen of Olen Properties Corp
The five honorees, selected from 54 nominees, were:
- Blue Buoy Swim School in Tustin for the Small Business category
- Thermal-Vac Technology Inc., an Orange-based technology services provider, for the Medium Business category
- West Coast Arborist Inc., a tree maintenance and management servicer in Anaheim, for the Large Business category
- McClain Cellars, an Irvine-based winery, for Up and Coming
- Tait & Associates, a civil engineering and architecture firm in Santa Ana, for Longevity
The winners will be featured in the Sept. 6 print edition of the Business Journal.