Founder, President, LAB Holding
WHY: Visionary real estate developer of retail and event center, including Anaheim Packing House food hall, Make Anaheim, LAB Anti-Mall, The Camp in Costa Mesa.
RECENT: Largest food hall on tap in LAB’s hometown of Costa Mesa; 60K-SF “Market Hall” planned for creative office development The Press, at old L.A. Times printing facility. Also has project moving ahead in San Marcos.
QUOTABLE: “Nobody is more creative than [Sadeghi], he has a 20-year history of figuring out what people want,” said officials heading the office portion of The Press.
You May Also Like
- OC 50 Shopping Centers
- Sadeghi Going Big at Costa Mesa’s $200 Million Press Development
- Packing House Developer Buys 4 Sites
- Sadeghi’s LAB Pays $10M for Anaheim Sites
- LAB Holding Plans LB Retail Center
- 2020 Preview: COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- LAB Holding In $7M Long Beach Land Buy
- Business Journal Honors Entrepreneurs