Five CEOs nabbed entrepreneur of the year awards from Ernst & Young Tuesday night at Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point.
Program Director Jon Smith in statement lauded the winners as “legacy builders and innovators contributing to the thriving economy in Orange County and beyond.”
2019’s honor roll:
• Boot Barn Chief Executive Jim Conroy
• Parcel Pending Inc. Chief Executive Lori Torres
• Stance Inc. Chief Executive and co-founder Jeff Kearl
• WKS Restaurant Group Chief Executive Roland Spongberg
• Xponential Fitness LLC Chief Executive Anthony Geisler
OC awardees will compete for national nods against other regional execs at a Palm Springs event on November 16.