Share this article:
A crowd of some 600 gathered to honor Orange County financial executives at the Business Journal’s 11th annual CFO of the Year Awards Thursday night.
Murray Rudin, general partner of the Irvine office of Los Angeles-based private-equity house Riordan, Lewis & Haden served as master of ceremonies at the event for the 8th year running.
Hotel Irvine hosted as OCBJ recognized chief financial officers for outstanding performance in the last fiscal year in five categories.
The five honorees selected from 36 nominees are:
• Kevin Rubin of Irvine-based Alteryx Inc. for public companies
• Debby Morris of Lake Forest-based Apria Healthcare for private companies
• John Luker of Orangewood Foundation & Samueli Academy in Santa Ana for not-for-profits
• Todd Schull of Costa Mesa-based TTM Technologies for lifetime achievement
• Michael Martinson of Ambry Genetics in Aliso Viejo for rising star
The Business Journal will profile each of the honorees in the Feb. 26 issue.