Share this article:
Executives were honored in five categories last night at the Orange County Business Journal CFO of the Year awards, which drew a crowd of about 600 to the Hotel Irvine.
The five are:
- Bryan Giglia of Aliso Viejo-based Sunstone Hotel Investors, for public companies;
- Kurt Binder of Irvine-based Vizio Inc., for privately held companies;
- Mike McGee, of Santa Ana-based Discovery Cube, for not-for-profit organizations;
- Larry Rosolowski of Cerritos-based Razor USA LLC, for lifetime achievement;
- Ann Fong, of Irvine-based Incipio Technologies, as a rising star.
Winners were selected from a list of 42 finalists. Murray Rudin, managing partner of Los Angeles-based Riordan, Lewis & Haden Equity Partners, served as master of ceremonies.
The ceremony recognizes the pivotal roles CFOs play in their organizations, event managers said.
Each of the honorees will be profiled in the Feb. 16 issue of the Business Journal.