The collapse of William Lerach,not to mention his former firm, Milberg Weiss,was a symbolic blow to the world of aggressive shareholder lawsuits against companies...
You May Also Like
- THEY SAY
- Lerach Seeks to Stop Westcorp Buyback
- Endocare Hit With Shareholder Lawsuits After Warning of, Then Delaying Results
- COUNT DOWN
- UCI Law Professor Lerach?
- ANGER MANAGEMENT - Shareholder Lawsuits Have Surged in Past Few Years; OC Companies Face Investors
- Notorious Law Firm Looking at First American 401(k)