OCBJ 2018 Innovator of the Year Awards Nomination Form
The Orange County Business Journal is currently accepting nominations for the fourth annual INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR AWARDS. This program is designed to recognize and celebrate OC innovators who are creating game-changing ideas, processes, products, services and business models. Awards will be presented at a special luncheon and ceremony on September 20, 2018 at the Hotel Irvine.
- OBTAIN THE NOMINEE’S CONSENT TO PARTICIPATE in this awards program.
- ALL SECTIONS of the nomination form must be completed for consideration by the Selection Committee (complete online).
- UPLOAD a full-color, high-resolution digital head-and-shoulders photo of the nominee.
- UPLOAD supporting materials (letters of recommendation, copies of news articles, etc.) or email materials to Jayne Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is optional.
INNOVATOR OF THE YEAR PROGRAM SUPPLEMENT & AWARDS LUNCHEON
NOMINATION DEADLINE EXTENDED: NOON (PACIFIC) July 6, 2018
- The Orange County Business Journal will publish a special IOTY Special Report featuring profiles and photos of this year’s nominees on August 13, 2018.
- Winners will be announced at the fourth annual Innovator of the Year Awards Luncheon & Program on September 20, 2018 at the Hotel Irvine.